Assistant Business Development Manager
We are Concept Wize Pakistan, All-in-one Digital Agency, providing cost-effective, result-oriented and catchy websites nationwide. We have an exciting opportunity for passionate and confident individuals to join our business development team. You will be working remotely but with regular meetings for updates and follow-ups.
Click here to apply now
This role is not for the faint-hearted. It requires energy, excitement and a ton of initiative and passion. If you are after a 9-5, this is not for you!
You would be a people person and naturally love to make new friends.
You should be enthusiastic, and confident and want to build a career in sales and business development. You must have the knowledge and keen interest in websites, social media and other digital products and believe that they can contribute to a successful business and individual.
If you want to be on this type of journey from the start then here is your chance!
The role requires the ability to make connections in Christian institutes, schools, Churches and ministries as a niche market.
You would be identifying the opportunities, suggesting strategies and planning to take actions to avail them. You would be the face of the company and should be in the best knowledge, communication, time management and personality.
The Role is involved in both online and offline work to develop business resulting to increase sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business as a pioneer team member who can lead to the head of the department.
As a sales assistant, you should specialising in web, SEO, Social media design & marketing and other digital services.
There is a high degree of project management required in this role in a fast-paced environment. Experience in identifying and prioritising actions would help to ensure you can provide the direction and clarity of thought required.
Meeting monthly and quarterly targets with excitement and passion will create a domino effect for other team members.
- Excellent written English skills for email and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional telephone and client manner, with an innate ability to ask the right questions.
- Comfortable in initiating conversation and ice-breaking.
- Can travel within the region.
- Highly organized and excellent in time management.
- Process-driven individual, who doesn’t cut corners to get to the right outcome.
- An outcome-focused individual who goes beyond theory and implements strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach to selling – bringing the right clients to the right solution.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and attracting new business opportunities.
- Thirst and hunger for knowledge and success – you will spend days on end learning about new businesses and markets.
- Proven experience in a sales role, ideally with an agency.
- Experience in an outbound sales environment
- Knowledge and interest in all digital products.
- Minimum Graduate.
- Excellent in reporting
- Experience in Jira, Slack, Google Drive and other
- Regular Training
- Bonuses and rewards
- 3 Months of Probation Period
- Salary: Rs .35,000.00 to Rs 40,000.00 /Month (After Probation)
- Salary: Rs .8,000.00 to Rs10,000.00 /Month (In Probation Period)
Work Pattern :
- Work Remotely
- The Candidate should be a resident of Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
- Working hours would be Monday to Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
- Saturdays and extra time might be needed to meet deadlines